Cork Minor Hurling 2024

is there any list of what they show? anyone know if TG4 are showing the u20s?
The website shows a lot of what's coming up. You could watch games all week on it if you wanted. You can also watch back any previous game. They had a Tipp club league game on at weekend toomevara v kiladangan so you get a few random things like that but if you just enjoy watching any type of gaa game it's brilliant

Best of luck to all these lads, I’m sure they’ve trained hard, and put heart and soul into last year or so - hopefully we’ve enough and can get to a Munster Final

is there any list of what they show? anyone know if TG4 are showing the u20s?
If you go to the fixtures on munster gaa website, the streaming/ticket details are linked next to the relevant fixture.

As far I can see Clubber are doing minor and TG4 the u20 games via their YouTube channel. I'm sure TG 4 will have a game or two on TV as it progresses.

How? Genuine question
At that age it’s largely down to the ovarian lottery, boys who are that level now because of inherited attributes, increasingly these physical attributes or possibly being born into the right environment. I think 90% + of it is due to genetics at that age.
IMO Plaudits go to the lads who put in the effort required on their part over the next 5 years to make a big contribution to their club and county. Plenty minors never do much after.
IMO the spotlight should be totally taken off these 16 year old children.
The GAA hierarchy put the spotlight on them by reducing the age to play minor.

I have to agree with Goat1 there is a huge effort required by the players and their parents, inter-county minors are a credit to their families and clubs but no longer get the support of their clubs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Cork City Organ Group

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼