Cork Minor Football 2024

I’ve seen lots of 15/16 year olds appearing in the Corn Ui Mhuiri, surely this will have a big impact on selection compared to the boys who are competing in the B and C competitions etc

The two Cooney brothers are both there not sure about the others..

Cheers!

Daniel Holland (Donoughmore), Michael O'Donovan (Bandon), Humphry Canty (Newcestown) should be currently involved.

Who is young Hendrick from Bishopstown? Do you mean Harry Wixted, if so I think he's overage.

Cheers!

Daniel Holland (Donoughmore), Michael O'Donovan (Bandon), Humphry Canty (Newcestown) should be currently involved.

Who is young Hendrick from Bishopstown? Do you mean Harry Wixted, if so I think he's overage.
Michael O’ Donovan is involved with the hurlers as far as I know.
I think Wixted may be the player I’m on about thanks

Michael O’ Donovan is involved with the hurlers as far as I know.
I think Wixted may be the player I’m on about thanks
I think Wixted is overage. A lad named Ciaran Hendrick was involved AFAIK as a sub keeper with the Bishopstown minor hurlers but I don't recall him playing football with the club or Spioraid Naoimh unless he's going to another school like Criost Ri or elsewhere.

Dylan O Neill (Carbery Rangers) will certainly start
His fellow club mates Dylan Scannell and Padraig Tobin were involved with underage development squads, do you know whether they are involved with the minors?

Those 3 plus the possibility of Luke Murphy and Jamie Collins (both Ibane Gaels), Niall O'Shea (Urhan) Danny O'Donovan (Castlehaven), Humphrey Canty (Newcestown), Michael O'Donovan (Bandon), Oisin Murphy, Dan Joe O'Neill (both Bantry - underage again in 2025) are the West Cork players I expect to be involved with probably 1 or 2 others.

Kevin Beechinor (Eire Og) is another player likely to be involved in both codes.

Oddball9

Douglas should have James O'Flaherty, Joe Mouret and if playing both codes the O'Brien brothers I.e. Jack & Mark. St. Finbarrs should have Daniel Burke and Bishopstown should have Daniel Murphy, Se Rian Clarke and Neil Crowley thereabouts. I don't know of anyone from Nemo for next year.

CORK1990

Dan Joe is Damien's son.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Gaa

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼