Cork Minor Football 2024

Exactly what I'm quoting as u as saying..players involved with Cork who didn't make their Club team
Joe, Cork minor is U17. The club team is also U17. I said nothing about that.

I said there are guys involved in the minor panel for 2024 who didn’t make their club u18 team in 2023. This is an entirely different team, age category etc. I think a potential Cork minor should still make that team but you’ve gone all tabloid on it..

Any idea of what sort of team or line up we have in 2024?
James o flaherty (Douglas)
Daniel Burke (Barrs) Niall O Shea (Beara) Joe mouret (douglas
Cian O connor (Ballincollig) Cian Cooney (clyda rovers) Sam Tivy (Carrigaline)
Jack Trench (Ballinora) Harry Cogan (Sars)
Sé Rian Clarke (Bishopstown) Danny O Donavan (Castlehaven) Cian Ahern (Ballincollig)
Danny miskella (Ballincollig) Ben O Shea( Mallow) Dylan O Connell (Killshannig)

Sé Rian Clarke (Bishopstown) Danny O Donavan (Castlehaven) Cian Ahern (Ballincollig)
Big City contingent there & only 2 from West. Irrespective of the merits of the individual players I can't see it panning out that way tbh.
PS Glanmire won't be too happy with you putting Harry Cogan down as Sars 🤣.

Players you’ve named I’ve heard have been dropped off the squads

Players you’ve named I’ve heard have been dropped off the squads

Cork hurling2021 still has at least 10/11 players who should be involved.

I expect Scott Barrett (Donoughmore) and Michael Delee of (Liscarroll/Churchtown Gaels) to be involved. How about Cian Cooney's brother Cormac, is he on the panel as well as Cian O'Sullivan (Macroom) and Dan Joe O'Neill (Bantry)?

There will surely be some of the hurling panel involved in the football like there was last year such as the O'Brien brothers (Douglas), Luke Murphy (Ibane Gaels) and maybe others unless the respective managements have moved the goalposts again.

Cork hurling2021 still has at least 10/11 players who should be involved.

I expect Scott Barrett (Donoughmore) and Michael Delee of (Liscarroll/Churchtown Gaels) to be involved. How about Cian Cooney's brother Cormac, is he on the panel as well as Cian O'Sullivan (Macroom) and Dan Joe O'Neill (Bantry)?

There will surely be some of the hurling panel involved in the football like there was last year such as the O'Brien brothers (Douglas), Luke Murphy (Ibane Gaels) and maybe others unless the respective managements have moved the goalposts again.
The two Cooney brothers are both there not sure about the others..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼