Cork Minor Football 2024

Oddball9

Douglas should have James O'Flaherty, Joe Mouret and if playing both codes the O'Brien brothers I.e. Jack & Mark. St. Finbarrs should have Daniel Burke and Bishopstown should have Daniel Murphy, Se Rian Clarke and Neil Crowley thereabouts. I don't know of anyone from Nemo for next year.

CORK1990

Dan Joe is Damien's son.
There is nobody playing both codes. They were "encouraged" a good while back to choose one with most opting for the hurling.

There is nobody playing both codes. They were "encouraged" a good while back to choose one with most opting for the hurling.
Thanks for that, I thought as much since the dual player wasn't being mentioned too often or selected with the footballers by posters on here. Why has it changed again this year, are there matches from both codes clashing in 2024 that weren't in 2023?

Regarding Douglas who are the County Champions over 2 years IMO the O'Briens are better footballers than hurlers and a big loss to the Cork minor football squad.

Thanks for that, I thought as much since the dual player wasn't being mentioned too often or selected with the footballers by posters on here. Why has it changed again this year, are there matches from both codes clashing in 2024 that weren't in 2023?

Regarding Douglas who are the County Champions over 2 years IMO the O'Briens are better footballers than hurlers and a big loss to the Cork minor football squad.
My understanding is that it was Meyler more than anything else but I'm open to correction on that.

Oddball9

Douglas should have James O'Flaherty, Joe Mouret and if playing both codes the O'Brien brothers I.e. Jack & Mark. St. Finbarrs should have Daniel Burke and Bishopstown should have Daniel Murphy, Se Rian Clarke and Neil Crowley thereabouts. I don't know of anyone from Nemo for next year.

CORK1990

Dan Joe is Damien's son.
Nemo will have darragh o sullivan

Danny O Donovan ( Castlehaven ) and Danny Miskella ( Ballincollig ) are bound to be stand out attackers for Cork next year. Both were impressive playing club minor this year . Both involved in rebel og squads last year too

Danny O Donovan ( Castlehaven ) and Danny Miskella ( Ballincollig ) are bound to be stand out attackers for Cork next year. Both were impressive playing club minor this year . Both involved in rebel og squads last year too
I believe dylan o neil (carbery rangers) and darragh o sullivan (nemo) are good prospects for next years forwards darragh started for nemos u18 team this year as well as Ben o shea (mallow) he starts for patrician acadamy in corni mhuiri.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Clt Drp Tour

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼