Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I think with Robbie's injury record you nearly have to start him if he's fit.

Bringing him on as a sub has its own issues with possibly needing to make another sub if he pulls up again.

Fingers crossed he's match ready cos he's absolutely lethal in full flight. Indeed him and Connoly in the same team would take a lot of minding so I'd possible start Robbie at CF and spread the threat around....make sure if they sit deep on AC that Robbie can do a bit of damage outside with a bit more space and vice versa.
Watched the Tipp game from last year over the weekend. The goal he got was sublime, took on the defence, bounced off 2 hefty shoulders, kept going and placed the ball sublimely past the goalie. I’d be pretty sure we would have gone much further last year if we had Robbie. Super player

Watched the Tipp game from last year over the weekend. The goal he got was sublime, took on the defence, bounced off 2 hefty shoulders, kept going and placed the ball sublimely past the goalie. I’d be pretty sure we would have gone much further last year if we had Robbie. Super player
He’s our most dangerous forward if he’s right. Can win ball high and low, he’s seriously strong on the ball, he’s willing to take people on and has a serious burst of speed.
He’s not had enough game time though - he wasn’t firing on all cylinders before this latest injury - so nobody knows how he’s going to go at this stage. I wouldn’t be pinning all my hopes on him coming good.

Not much interest in tickets in Waterford for the first round robin game. I got a stand ticket form a Waterford club contact today. Said he was sending some of his allocation back to the county board.

Not much interest in tickets in Waterford for the first round robin game. I got a stand ticket form a Waterford club contact today. Said he was sending some of his allocation back to the county board.
There’s an awful lot of disgruntled Waterford supporters alright. Good old Davy eh

Very true but there’s always hope given the recent posts here stating that there’s a possibility of full strength for the 21st.

If it were to be the case that all 3 are gone this would be my revised for waterford:

TOM TOC ET/BR
SBDF DD
BH AC
IMO the revised attack is considerably weaker although BH would be very close to my best front 8.

He’s our most dangerous forward if he’s right. Can win ball high and low, he’s seriously strong on the ball, he’s willing to take people on and has a serious burst of speed.
He’s not had enough game time though - he wasn’t firing on all cylinders before this latest injury - so nobody knows how he’s going to go at this stage. I wouldn’t be pinning all my hopes on him coming good.
I keep hearing people say he wasn’t firing on all cylinders as if we saw a good sample size. He played a couple of games. Way too little to surmise that he can’t be the same player this year. Last time he came back from injury he was great and then he was hurt again. Leave him heal properly and I think you’ll find he will be great again.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Seeger Sessions Revival (Bruce Springsteen)
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼