Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Rinse and repeat of the second half last Sunday. Anonymous forward display in the second half, backs soldiered well as they could, dam burst at the end. UCC trying to walk the ball up the field and getting turned over, same shit different day.

Very concerning that numerous ‘stars’ from our recent u20’s successes can look so far off the pace in the Fitzgibbon tonight. However Rob Downey can hold his head high, he wasn’t afraid to mix it with the UL lads and his physicality is needed to skin the cats on Saturday evening.

The difference in physicality between a lot of the Cork hurlers and other intercounty players is very stark, too easily knocked off their feet, turned over constantly and inability to bust a tackle. Happens way too much. When Mark Rogers opened his shoulders there in the last 10 min fellas were bouncing off him.

How long before we hear it’s only February .🙈. That was a shit show from ucc . Cork hurling hard to say but the “upcoming talent” may not be as good as we think.
Yerra sure 3 u20 AIs out of 4 but sure no talent coming through.

The same pessimistic complainers on here would change their view in half a second and claim they never had any doubts in this fella or that if they caught form.

Tonight was a good individual showing by most who were named on the League 37 last week, but no, sneary aul fellas prefer to not watch the game and look at the full time score and complain.

The same pessimistic complainers on here would change their view in half a second and claim they never had any doubts in this fella or that if they I watched caught form.

Tonight was a good individual showing by most who were named on the League 37 last week, but no, sneary aul fellas prefer to not watch the game and look at the full time score and complain.
I watched it.
2 points after 35 minutes.

Riddle me that.

The same pessimistic complainers on here would change their view in half a second and claim they never had any doubts in this fella or that if they caught form.

I watched the full game and I'm positive enough in general on here I think.
But no way could I agree with you that most of those named on Corks league panel gave a good individual showing tonight.

What's worrying again and it's same with a lot of Cork teams, when things start to go wrong it completely falls to pieces. When on top everything looks great but there seems to be no ability to stay in a game once it starts getting away

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼