Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Short passing bullshit hurling to a player with his back to goal. No bite, passion or retribution. Why do we even bother with a full Forward line if we don’t pass it into them?

I'm beginning to think PR isn't up to this . It's up to him to motivate players and pick those who will implement his plan ( if he has one ) . Short puck outs with that gale ? No tactical fouling ? Clare backs sauntering out without a challenge . If players don't want to or are not able for this then time to let them go . Players being struck and no back up by their colleagues ? FFS . Wasted trip. Again .

I'm beginning to think PR isn't up to this . It's up to him to motivate players and pick those who will implement his plan ( if he has one ) . Short puck outs with that gale ? No tactical fouling ? Clare backs sauntering out without a challenge . If players don't want to or are not able for this then time to let them go . Players being struck and no back up by their colleagues ? FFS . Wasted trip. Again .
I've been absolutely convinced for years that Collins' puck outs can be placed anywhere he wants, but the tactics seem to overrule it every single time. I can't understand it at all

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Club 30 - An Over 30s Evening Club!

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼