Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I think the honeymoon period is over for Pat Ryan. He needs to get the team better balanced going forward. He's failed at this aspect so far.

It's 2024 and we're still starting Kingston, Lehane and Hoggy in the same forward line. It's been proven not to work for a few years now. Each player has real quality and are excellent at certain aspects of the game and but the balance of the forwards is poor when all starting together. Not the players fault either.

Our style of play is still very very erratic. O still see us stuck between a short and direct style and as I said above the balance is all wrong.

A lot of work to do but still plenty of optimisim if the management can get things right.

Sean Twomey very disappointing
Really poor decision making. Gets bottled up too easy and hasn't the sharp hurling to get ball away then. But I'd hope he'd learn from it and I'd still give him plenty league time.

Just another very patchy and inconsistent performance. I wouldn't get overly concerned, league is meaningless as we know.

Disappointed again to see the backs being hung out to dry with the amount of ball coming in. People will lay blame on the backs but numbers 8-12 need to be stopping that ball getting in there

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼