Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He hasn't done enough to start in my opinion since 2022, He used to be one of the best hurlers in the country.

Now though, all he does is stroll out for the frees and back in to pick his hole on the edge of the square, all while starting unmerited every week even when he's not playing well (granted that's not his decision).

I've nothing against him personally, last week was probably his best game this year but even then 1-1 from play and 2 wides in his best performance of the year isn't enough imo. The reason I dont name him on the bench is because I'd question what kind of impact he'd make, it can usually take him a while to settle in.

We wont win an all Ireland if we continue to carry passengers because they used to be good.
Yet you picked Coleman and ROF to start.🤣
Stop now boi.
IMO the jersey is yours till someone takes it from you. Has that happened with Hoggy? 6 better forwards?

Yet you picked Coleman and ROF to start.🤣
Stop now boi.
IMO the jersey is yours till someone takes it from you. Has that happened with Hoggy? 6 better forwards?
You could only bring up two players coming back from serious injury... who when fully fit actually perform.
And that "jersey is yours" bollix is yet again just bias towards hoggie, picking him based of of ages old performances.

You could only bring up two players coming back from serious injury... who when fully fit actually perform.
And that "jersey is yours" bollix is yet again just bias towards hoggie, picking him based of of ages old performances.
Nope I picked two players that have been worst than Hoggie.
I didn’t pick Hoggie to start against Clare or Waterford but I am picking him to start against Limerick based how he played against Clare. So no bias there based on ages old performance. You pick them from game to game based on performance and you tell me know what 6 players deserve his jersey after the Clare game?

Nope I picked two players that have been worst than Hoggie.
I didn’t pick Hoggie to start against Clare or Waterford but I am picking him to start against Limerick based how he played against Clare. So no bias there based on ages old performance. You pick them from game to game based on performance and you tell me know what 6 players deserve his jersey after the Clare game?
No, you picked two players both returning from long term injury, and have combined start of 1 in the championship this year between them, now that is a pathetic comparison.
If you didnt agree with this "IMO the jersey is yours till someone takes it from you." why did you say it? Or did someone "take" hoggies jersey off him but only vs waterford and clare?
Imagine looking at Hoggie in the Clare game and thinking "that guy. he's the problem"
Far from the only problem but he has been one for years.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼