Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Imagine looking at Hoggie in the Clare game and thinking "that guy. he's the problem"
Agreed but I do wonder if he has 70 mins in him, its a difficult one, because he stitched that 21yd free the last day, but he couldn't chase down the spare Clare defender in the last few minutes like Connolly did to win a sideline turnover for instance, his minutes needs to be managed

No, you picked two players both returning from long term injury, and have combined start of 1 in the championship this year between them, now that is a pathetic comparison.
It only pathetic comparison when you have a bias against Hoggy like you do. You picked two players that so far this season have been worst than Hoggie.
If you didnt agree with this "IMO the jersey is yours till someone takes it from you." why did you say it? Or did someone "take" hoggies jersey off him but only vs waterford and clare?
I think you are confused. I’m talking about game to game. Hoggy played well against Clare so he starts against Limerick, quite simple logic really

It only pathetic comparison when you have a bias against Hoggy like you do. You picked two players that so far this season have been worst than Hoggie.

I think you are confused. I’m talking about game to game. Hoggy played well against Clare so he starts against Limerick, quite simple logic really
Padraig Power has also been worse than hoggie this year according to your logic.

Again I have no problem with the bottom statement its called an opinion, its common on this platform if you haven't noticed.

Padraig Power has also been worse than hoggie this year according to your logic.

Again I have no problem with the bottom statement it’s called an opinion, it’s common on this platform if you haven't noticed.
Padraig Power hasn’t played this year. Coleman and ROF have and played worse than Hoggy.
You seem to grasping at ridiculous straws now

Padraig Power hasn’t play this year. Coleman and ROF have and played worse than Hoggy.
You seem to grasping at ridiculous straws now
No, You are by comparing hoggie (who was available for every game this year and supposedly our best player) to Mark and Robbie (who both had season ending injuries in 2023 and both also had serious injuries this year and only returning from those) which is just as stupid of a comparison to someone who hasn't played at all this year, Try comparing him to an actual fit IC player.

No, You are by comparing hoggie (who was available for every game this year and supposedly our best player) to Mark and Robbie (who both had season ending injuries in 2023 and both also had serious injuries this year and only returning from those) which is just as stupid of a comparison to someone who hasn't played at all this year, Try comparing him to an actual fit IC player.
Let’s rewind a few posts, you picked a team that included both Coleman and ROF who have been poor in the two games they have played. Now one is denying they are coming back from injury, just like Connolly who has played well in his games so far and deserves to be picked. You complained earlier about a player being picked on age old performances yet you did the same with Coleman and ROF.
Further to this you haven’t included Hoggy in the team nor the first 4 subs despite how he played in the last game, the same as every team you picked this year
The mind absolutely boggles.

Let’s rewind a few posts, you picked a team that included both Coleman and ROF who have been poor in the two games they have played. Now one is denying they are coming back from injury, just like Connolly who has played well in his games so far and deserves to be picked. You complained early about a player being picked on age old performances yet you did the same with Coleman and ROF.
Further to this you haven’t included Hoggy in the team nor the first 4 subs despite how he played in the last game.
Nothing more of substance to say = recite everything I've said and call it mindboggling (y)

Nothing more of substance to say = recite everything I've said and call it mindboggling (y)
Nope, I didn't recite everything you said and call it mind boggling, just this part
Further to this you haven’t included Hoggy in the team nor the first 4 subs despite how he played in the last game, the same as every team you picked this year
Imagine the team meeting with Pat Ryan, sorry Hoggy, although you played well in the last game against Clare, I not starting you and you won't be one of the first four subs because I starting Coleman and ROF on the off chance they might give us a performance based on two years ago. It's not like this game matters.
So just to repeat mind boggling, and if you can't see this, then this discussion is pointless.

Nope, I didn't recite everything you said and call it mind boggling, just this part
"Let’s rewind a few posts"...
Imagine the team meeting with Pat Ryan, sorry Hoggy, although you played well in the last game against Clare, I not starting you and you won't be one of the first four subs because I starting Coleman and ROF on the off chance they might give us a performance based on two years ago. It's not like this game matters.
So just to repeat mind boggling, and if you can't see this, then this discussion is pointless.
He had no problem saying that to Ger, Tommy, Conor and Sean. Lets hope he has a bit of balls and has that conversation with hoggie. If Coleman and Robbie havent sharpened up during the last two weeks I wouldn't start them but if they have I would risk them because they have always performed when fit and firing, hoggie on the other hand...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼