Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The abject langerish Landers stupidity of
1. thinking the demands and circumstances of the hurling championship in 1999 are comparable to 2024
2. thinking that just because players won an U20 championship they should automatically be ready to usurp players who have individually shown class and proven quality for years.

Lack of freshness me hole- check out your own stale pod mate, bunch of dull AF gossiping middle aged cronies (bar TJ).

HON the REBELS!
I heard Landers at some live event tell a story about a Limerick player putting on a Cork accent in a game to fool him into giving him the ball. If you believe that .....

Getting ahead of ourselves here, Hegarthy will be on the other side of the country this Sunday. When it does come to pass, if all fit and available I'd imagine Downey will pick up Hegarthy and Coleman will most likely find himself on Tom Morrisey, and I'd be comfortable enough with that.
So what happens when David Fitzgerald and Peter Duggan come to town Sunday week?

This is the year for this team to step up if they don’t Ben o Connor will be parachuted in quickly and a host of his u20s
Pat Ryan has a 3 year term ending next year, barring a complete shambles that won’t change.

And be careful what you wish for. Ben O Connor is a super coach but is wedded to the running game. Just look at our current u20s who 3 years ago were playing the perfect style of hurling winning a minor all ireland. Now they are playing hari kari in our full back line.

Remind ye of any recent Cork Senior team? How did that go for us?

Is Landers ever not cribbing or comparing everything current to '99 ? Or does he think he's being clever playing the dolt running us down only to say I told you so on the podcast with Dalo ?

Would you rather he just waved a little red flag and shouted up de rebels for an hour on stage?

I don't agree with him about the Cork team but I can see how he would feel that it needs change.
The selection of lehane is the only one that's questionable on paper, however the whispers are that horgan and father time are in dispute this year during the challenges.

If he struggles and has to be subbed who hits the frees ?

Would you rather he just waved a little red flag and shouted up de rebels for an hour on stage?

I don't agree with him about the Cork team but I can see how he would feel that it needs change.
The selection of lehane is the only one that's questionable on paper, however the whispers are that horgan and father time are in dispute this year during the challenges.

If he struggles and has to be subbed who hits the frees ?
Connolly inside the 45, Coleman outside that, not an ideal situation to be in coming into the first game

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Biz

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼