Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I really hope there’s a massive Cork crowd at the Clare game (there will be at the Limerick one) and that the crowd remember all the moaning about having to go the Páirc. Presumably Clare won’t travel in any great numbers seeing as it’s too much hassle even for a Munster Final. The stadium should be a sea of red and similar to Galatasary 😄(welcome to hell)
There won't be a big crowd at the Limerick game if the first 2 games don't go well, if we get a massive performance against Waterford, and Clare beat Limerick, the Cork Clare game should get a big crowd

There was nothing soft about Cahalane's sending-off in 2017 - if anything he should have gone sooner. The big error in that game that cost Cork was Gleeson not seeing the line as well.
Maybe, Cahalane's first yellow was certainly soft, and I still believe it cost Cork an AI. We had Waterford on the rack and would surely have beaten an ordinary Galway team.I agree with regards to Gleeson but this just adds to my argument about lopsided refereeing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼