Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The real team (most likely):

1. PC
6. NOL 3. ER 4. SOD
9. COC 7. RD 2. ED
8. TOC 10. LM
5. TOM 11. CL 15. SK 12. ST
13. ROF 14. PH
That will be the line up alright but I’m not sure why we have to keep it a secret. Could we not have started Shane Barrett though? Good to see Mark Coleman back on the bench too

Closely followed by Lehane at 11.
TOC starting midfield is a big positive for me (if that's where he ends up!).
Hopefully TOM playes wing forward. You would have to question, why play Lehane? What will we really learn? Very little imo. Barrett or Fitz at center forward with TOM & ST on the wings would be interesting.

That will be the line up alright but I’m not sure why we have to keep it a secret. Could we not have started Shane Barrett though? Good to see Mark Coleman back on the bench too
Seems like they have gone from we don't care about the league to we have to win this game by naming a dummy team, no other reason for it. Tbh I would've liked to have seen mark thrown straight in there, I fear before we know it we will be heading down to Walsh park with mark not bedded in yet, especially if he's in a new position.

Why not try Saunderson? What is to lose? Saturday night game in front of a home crowd against Kilkenny - ideal for a debut.

I really do hope that is not the team that lines out. I hope to see O'Callaghan moved to corner back, with Eoin Downey out to halfback and Tim moved out of the backs altogether. But then again, why bother naming a semi dummy team for a league game?

I'm all for experiments at this stage of the year if they make sense, but Ryan and Co. aren't experimenting for what we need.

I hope Mícheál Mullins has a knock, because I would be upset if I was him. If he wants to break through in a year or two, he needs proper experience. He will not be playing Fitzgibbon cup, and his club are junior. He is well good enough and physical for his age to be playing on Saturday night.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Darragh O Rourke

Seventy Seven, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼