Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Without wanting to piss on anybody's parade, and it's always great to beat Tipp in Thurles I urge a note of caution. Waterford were carrying a few first team regulars with injuries against us and the wheels came off their wagon to a Clare team who'd already qualified. Tipp were a mere shadow of former Tipp teams and down to 14 men wasn't going to help them.

Yes we should be able to overcome Kerry in (presumably) Tralee or Antrim in Corrigan Park but after that I think it's the losers of the Leinster Final. We've shown against Limerick and Clare that we've a long way to go yet and while it's great to celebrate a Cork hurling victory we've not really achieved anything other than be in the draw for the All Ireland series.

We are progressing thankfully, and hopefully learning as we go, but there's still a long way to go.
I don't think there is one, that Tipperary team yesterday was a pale comparison to the one that competed with Limerick for 50/55 minutes. However you can only beat what is in front of you and we did comprehensively,

Dragged you into what exactly?
A mind numbing conversation with an idiot.
You tried to pass yourself off as having some kind of knowledge of Midleton hurling. You don't.
Then you just resort to endless insults. Like you do in any discussion you are involved in.
Didn't try pass my self off as anything again you lie :ROFLMAO:
I'd say it will be a relief when admin give you your marching orders again but you'll only be back two minutes later.
Jez, you really are a hypocrite, a pathetic one at still stage.

Trying taking your own advice.

Listen m8, trying to have the last word clearly means a lot to you.

Don't post stuff you know nothing about if you can't cope with being challenged on it.

Everyone is having an amiable discussion about yesterday's game. You are derailing it with your childish and petty abuse. Grow up a small bit or better still get a good nights sleep and you might not be so disagreeable on a daily basis.

Listen m8, trying to have the last word clearly means a lot to you.

Don't post stuff you know nothing about if you can't cope with being challenged on it.

Everyone is having an amiable discussion about yesterday's game. You are derailing it with your childish and petty abuse. Grow up a small bit or better still get a good nights sleep and you might not be so disagreeable on a daily basis.
Story of your life here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bipolar-i-feel-fine.gif

Your first post this morning, where is the challenge? All I see is an insult 😂

God almighty. Here is what I said you were talking crap about.

'He performances for Midleton last year was nothing different to what he has being doing for them for the last five years but last year, TOC, Quirke,etc stepped up as well'.

4 hours later you are just trotting out the same old tired s*it. No one wants to read it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼