Cork Footballers

Can Cork gaa not provide some kind of livestream for these matches
They have almost all club games and you can even get the school games on clubber or Munster gaa how do they not have anything for matches that literally decide if they’ll be playing for Sam maguire in a few months

No They can't.

Its the GAA have the rights to show the league games and they are either shown on RTE, TG4 or GAAGo.

But would you really want to watch Cork football at the momnet?

I was very pleased with the progress last season
Fantastic wins v Mayo and Roscommon and a decent showing v Derry with vital championship game time in HQ

Our defence & MF looked solid and with a few forwards, I felt we could kick on this season.

However. we made a disastrous start, losing 3 games and looked certain to lose the 4th as we entered injury time yesterday - I can't even imagine the devastation if we lost again.

However, we just pulled it out of the fire and now can survive in Div 2 and compete for Sam

That injury time goal could be huge for Cork Football - let's hope so

I was very pleased with the progress last season
Fantastic wins v Mayo and Roscommon and a decent showing v Derry with vital championship game time in HQ

Our defence & MF looked solid and with a few forwards, I felt we could kick on this season.

However. we made a disastrous start, losing 3 games and looked certain to lose the 4th as we entered injury time yesterday - I can't even imagine the devastation if we lost again.

However, we just pulled it out of the fire and now can survive in Div 2 and compete for Sam

That injury time goal could be huge for Cork Football - let's hope so
Hopefully the start of better things to come..

Butchering 5 goal chances per game and very low scoring from play points to panic and a lack of confidence..compare that to how Con O’ Callaghan calmly slotted his goals this weekend..not lashing the ball wildly against the crossbar..hopefully this win settles things a bit a brings some composure and confidence

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jordan Mackampa
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

16th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Swiftogeddon - Taylor Swift Club Night

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼