Cork Footballers

Imagine being a sub watching this and not getting a game, watching how Taylor, Maguire and Meehan are playing and not getting on. How have they not emptied the bench at this stage? Some start once sgain

And to think there will be the bones of €1,000,000 spent on this team this year.

These are the inter county expenses from last year, they really need a further breakdown of these huge figures.
Anyone have an idea where Kevin Walshs coaching expenses are hidden in these figures?

SCHEDULE 13 - INTER COUNTY TEAMS’ EXPENSES 2023

Catering expenses 413,537
Team travel expenses 421,863
Travel and overnights 143,580
Gear and equipment 382,594
Medical/S&C/Facilities 634,334
_________
=======

Disappointing and a very poor performance, still a fair bit off the top table realistically.

Probably the toughest game done with at least, the next few should be a better indication of where things are at and the season won’t be defined by losing away to Donegal in shite conditions in January.

Thank you Elmnop, but I wish now I never found that link. Hard to imagine that a senior intercounty team could be so naive

Thanks Elmpop and all others who helped me watch this debacle. I wish now I never found the thing. I find it hard to credit how a Cork senior football team could be so naive and clueless, despite the conditions.
I honestly thought we had turned the corner, but on today's evidence, we have not.
Will most likely struggle to stay in Division 2.

Kevin Walsh and his kickout strategies. What a load of Horseshit. The middle 8 is a disaster Zone. Runners who literally can't kick the ball. Kelly needs to go into goals Danno Mahony to 6 and Cashman needs to Come in for Taylor. They seriously need to look at dropping I Maguire Half forward line is a cluster fuck . Picking sub standard Players who cannot score. Just go with the likes of Cronin, Murphy etc from now and stop picking straight running ball carriers FFS P.S if anyone has Kevin Walshs 700 kickout strategies , can they please post!!!

The management of this panel need a serious grilling, how they have left Rory Maguire on the field for the whole game and they getting crucified down the middle of the defence time and time again. They have 2 midfielders who play the whole game without ever a chance they get replaced. Neither of them has any ability to kick pass. They are largely anonymous for periods of the game, yet there is no competition for their places.

We were in that game at HT having defended pretty well and had a gale at our backs in the second half, we then literally stopped playing. There is little or no football IQ there at all. Small guys trying to bust through 3 or 4 men time after time, no outlet at full forward, our inside men foraging 30 yards out for nothing ball, you couldn't make it up.

Kevin Walsh and his kickout strategies. What a load of Horseshit. The middle 8 is a disaster Zone. Runners who literally can't kick the ball. Kelly needs to go into goals Danno Mahony to 6 and Cashman needs to Come in for Taylor. They seriously need to look at dropping I Maguire Half forward line is a cluster fuck . Picking sub standard Players who cannot score. Just go with the likes of Cronin, Murphy etc from now and stop picking straight running ball carriers FFS P.S if anyone has Kevin Walshs 700 kickout strategies , can they please post!!!
Agreed re kelly, much better kicker of the ball. Has been an understudy for a few years now and deserves a chance

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

His Father's Voice

Coughlan's, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼