Cork Footballers

Well done to the lads, it was never going to be easy going there. Now that qualification is assured I expect to see the re-introduction of players like Dan Dineen, Clancy and Liam ODonovan, guys who need game time and who are in our strongest 15. If we can get those guys back on the field there’s no telling how far we’ll go.

Well done to the lads, it was never going to be easy going there. Now that qualification is assured I expect to see the re-introduction of players like Dan Dineen, Clancy and Liam ODonovan, guys who need game time and who are in our strongest 15. If we can get those guys back on the field there’s no telling how far we’ll go.
Getting out of the group is as far as cork will go

Well worth travelling to Navan. Great game to win. Alot of positives facing into the Kerry game.
But the Powter experiment ain't working, completely out of the game today. What match did it work for this year. Corner back next week if fit. Mattie is another worry two v poor championship games this year. Midfield and half forward line were immense today. Interesting who will be brought into team/ panel next week with the injurys we have picked up. I actually think that Maguire at 6 being injured was a blessing as the lateral passing seemed to have disappeared

Ruairi Deane MOM today what a warrior - after being discarded / dumped by last year’s management

You’ve had too much black pudding again today Fox..

Well worth travelling to Navan. Great game to win. Alot of positives facing into the Kerry game.
But the Powter experiment ain't working, completely out of the game today. What match did it work for this year. Corner back next week if fit. Mattie is another worry two v poor championship games this year. Midfield and half forward line were immense today. Interesting who will be brought into team/ panel next week with the injurys we have picked up. I actually think that Maguire at 6 being injured was a blessing as the lateral passing seemed to have disappeared
I agree Powter is a defender but today I was watching it. He was literally tracking Hurley’s and Chris og men so they wouldn’t have to go back the pitch, but Jesus he is our best player and we have him tracking players to make the other boys look good. The only thing I think him at centre foward against Kerry would be suit him. Wing back is his best position play here there

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼