Cork Footballers

Was out watching a Douglas minor hurling game and the lads were training next door. We look good but Powter was carried off with I think was his knee, anyone hear any update on it.

Kevin Flahive, Cathail O Mahony and Liam O Donovan are also in the photo great to see them involved ...
Would that pic be Jacob O Driscoll ?
Hope Powter is ok.

Liam O’Donovan back fully fit. Would love to see him make an appearance and we’ll see if Foxy John Leary is all talk or not
Just can't see how he could ever possibly return to the level he was at in 2019. I hope I'm wrong because he was absolutely flying that year!
It's been 4 years of recurring injuries, playing a handful of club games in that time. I'm amazed that Cork have held onto him...

Looking at Rafferty and Lynch in the Ulster final yesterday.....It really hits home how much of a loss Mark White is to Cork football. I love this sweeper keeper evolution and White would add a total other dimension to Cork if available.

I know this is about to prompt a whole bunch of idiotic Clon football posts....For that I am truly sorry but I do believe that everything should be done to get Mark White back involved...

The goalie is crucial now. To be honest playing an outfield player in goal is an option now if they can kick out a football. Cork kick out strategy reminds me of Louths yesterday and a good team will wipe the floor with us.

Looking at Rafferty and Lynch in the Ulster final yesterday.....It really hits home how much of a loss Mark White is to Cork football. I love this sweeper keeper evolution and White would add a total other dimension to Cork if available.

I know this is about to prompt a whole bunch of idiotic Clon football posts....For that I am truly sorry but I do believe that everything should be done to get Mark White back involved...
Raffertys kick outs cost Armagh the Ulster final. It was A horror show.. we got a great angle on TV of him kicking 3 of his last 4 directly to Derry forwards in the closing stages.
We don’t need anymore of that in Cork. Thanks

The goalie is crucial now. To be honest playing an outfield player in goal is an option now if they can kick out a football. Cork kick out strategy reminds me of Louths yesterday and a good team will wipe the floor with us.
Louth have abandoned their usual system over the last 2 games.. while not pretty that system has been incredibly successful for them..
Ive a sneaky suspicion we see it back in the All Ireland series..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼