Cork Footballers

No reason we can't have a go off Tyrone I think, definitely not the worst group, especially looking at how group 1 was panning out (Connacht winners, Ulster runners up, Derry, Westmeath).

Lads here giving up that we can't win a game at home or a neutral venue is bordering on PATHETIC.

Yerra its with us and Clare for the wooden Spooneen! Have some fucking Pride even before a ball is kicked.

So we are away to Clare in round 1. Cusack park is a tip but we will win there.

Then we have Donegal at home, not an easy trip for those lads. We’ll give them a rattle.

Neutral game then versus Tyrone.

I think we’ll be seeing the preliminary quarters anyway with an outside chance of the quarters!

Well beating Clare is a must, and will be the deciding factor on where this management is going after this year. Clare, you can be sure, will have that marked as their main match to get points in. Let's see how the Munster final goes but they don't look like the side of the previous years from the league. There's nothing in the other 3 you wouldn't give us a chance against. Armagh or Donegal will be bate mentally and physically after Ulster. Tyrone have never reached the highs of 2021. It's a bit silly that Galway / Mayo will probably be actively trying to lose the Connacht final because of this draw. You do wonder why it had to be made so early

Well beating Clare is a must, and will be the deciding factor on where this management is going after this year. Clare, you can be sure, will have that marked as their main match to get points in. Let's see how the Munster final goes but they don't look like the side of the previous years from the league. There's nothing in the other 3 you wouldn't give us a chance against. Armagh or Donegal will be bate mentally and physically after Ulster. Tyrone have never reached the highs of 2021. It's a bit silly that Galway / Mayo will probably be actively trying to lose the Connacht final because of this draw. You do wonder why it had to be made so early

Frightening to think how convoluted and stupid the gaaaa make things. On the group frankly I expect us to be well competitive with the 2 northern teams and to beat Clare, we owe them that.
Tyrone are all over the shop performance wise, Donegal in Mordor would be a challenge but down the pairc I wouldn’t fear them although they would be favourites, lots of time to prep and get ready for this on our side

I thought teams who played each other all ready could not be drawn against each other again. Now if donegal win ulster they end up playing Tyrone a few weeks after beating them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Flake The Gander

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼