Cork Footballers

Friday night should give us some idea where we are ?
I doubt it Joe. Neither camp will be too worried about this cup so expect plenty experiments.
It gives Cleary a great chance to measure a few lads against top opponents.
I'm hearing that David Clifford has ankle trouble and unlikely to play. I'd like to have seen Mattie stuck on to him or perhaps Shanley. Not Flahive though, too many tap over frees.

Friday night should give us some idea where we are ?
Would not be too worried about Friday night, Kerry are taking this more seriously than last years game in the same competition it has to be said though.
Both teams will have their focus on their opening league games the week after. Its an ideal chance to prepare for Donegal and put plans into place.
Cork's trip to Donegal is a huge game in the context of competing for a promotion spot, and Donegal have started as you would expect under Jimmy McGuiness, fast! There will be a massive home support in Ballybofey. Game is on TG4 deferred coverage.
Their aggressive press on opposition restarts and how we cope and plan for it will have a big bearing on the result.

any team named
Find out all you need to know about the game below.

Where?

Páirc Uí Rinn

When?
Friday 19th January 2024

Match Referee

Donnacha O’Callaghan (Limerick)

Team News
Cork Team

will be posted later this week

Leftout... I hope this isn't an information overload but this is the sum total of the information available on our very own website. Could it be a high profile ruse to confuse Jack O Connor so that we can hold on to the cup?

David Buckley with 1-12 for mtu cork last night, an astounding tally. After a great year also with newcestown hopefully he can push on and make a difference for the cork seniors. Conor daly also with an impressive 2-05 for ucc.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cork Pride Parade
Grand Parade, Cork

4th Aug 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

Chris McGrath

Arty's Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼