Cork Footballers

He going for a 2 week trial but after that nothing set in stone.He has to be offered a contract and then accept it so wont really know until mayb end of October what the story will be.
My contacts told me that it’s not a trial.
He is going to the Aussie rules combine
Depending on how the combine goes he could be offered a contract or to go trial in a club for a few weeks or go straight home

Last edited:
My contacts told me that it’s not a trial.
He is going to the Aussie rules combine
Depending on how the combine he could be offered a contract or to go trial in a club for a few weeks or go straight home
Is Tadhg Kenelly still at that stuff? he was organisong an Irish based combine thing before Covid

Conor Corbett is overrated had a poor campaign with Clyda this year plenty of better young players like Thomas Casey Kiskeam and Colin Walsh Kanturk (if he opted for football) scoring stats shows it

Conor Corbett is overrated had a poor campaign with Clyda this year plenty of better young players like Thomas Casey Kiskeam and Colin Walsh Kanturk (if he opted for football) scoring stats shows it
Ease up there on the JD, JT
Corbett showed serious promise at the latter end of the All Ireland series.
Respectfully, How some lad you know from Kiskeam played as they were knocked out at the very first hurdle of the 2nd tier club championship is hardly relevant tbh. Kiskeam without a win up to the last day just avoided going into the relegation and I’m told they are very weak up front and score only about 10 points a game nowadays.
But Individual performances when exceptional and extraordinary at club level are relevant to note I agree

Jesus JT you need to go to more games than your own clubs which you will get the chance to now seeing as Kiskeam won’t be playing again until next February

Corbett has huge promise class forward.I do agree with you on Colin Walsh would be a huge addition to the football panel and may not even see game time with the hurlers yet could end up starting at No 14 with the footballers if switched.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Fist Of Pure Emotion
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

16th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

James Ahern

Arty's Bar, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼