Cork Footballers

Peter O Neil from Ballincollig was outstanding at midfield against Eire Og. Was a Cork minor and seems to have found form again. Definitely worth a look in the McGrath Cup, could form a serious partnership with Ian Maguire that would free up O Callaghan to play in the forwards

Peter O Neil from Ballincollig was outstanding at midfield against Eire Og. Was a Cork minor and seems to have found form again. Definitely worth a look in the McGrath Cup, could form a serious partnership with Ian Maguire that would free up O Callaghan to play in the forwards
A Cork Minor from 10 years ago that didn’t progress to u21?
He might have had an outstanding game but bringing up he was a Cork Minor in turn takes away from his performance in my opinion.
How many more Cork Minors and u21/U20 haven’t progressed to Senior.

A Cork Minor from 10 years ago that didn’t progress to u21?
He might have had an outstanding game but bringing up he was a Cork Minor in turn takes away from his performance in my opinion.
How many more Cork Minors and u21/U20 haven’t progressed to Senior.
Tbf I think I recall he suffered some serious injury(ies) after that

Ease up there on the JD, JT
Corbett showed serious promise at the latter end of the All Ireland series.
Respectfully, How some lad you know from Kiskeam played as they were knocked out at the very first hurdle of the 2nd tier club championship is hardly relevant tbh. Kiskeam without a win up to the last day just avoided going into the relegation and I’m told they are very weak up front and score only about 10 points a game nowadays.
But Individual performances when exceptional and extraordinary at club level are relevant to note I agree
No need to have a personal attack on Kiskeam they were missing a number of key players this year one notable absentee was Sean Meehan who would be a huge loss to any team

No need to have a personal attack on Kiskeam they were missing a number of key players this year one notable absentee was Sean Meehan who would be a huge loss to any team
How could I “have a personal attack” on a football team?
I just pointed out facts about Kiskeam and their attack. Circa 10 points a game and the team won their first game on the very last day to avoid relegation.
What did I say about Kiskeam that was factually incorrect?
If you are going online and publicly slating an up and coming inter county footballer and say at the same time your buddy should be on the Cork team, you better have solid facts to back up that opinion. Otherwise you look like a bit of an idiot.
I can understand that your loyalty to your club teammate/buddy might cloud your judgement but still

To say he never progressed is unfair. He has been unlucky with injuries and when fit ,has been a fixture in the middle for a strong Ballincollig team
Oh Jesus I didn’t mean in that sense if you get me.
I meant in the sense he never followed through onto the 21/Senior.
Progression/progress wrong word to use apologies! As we all know progress and development doesn’t stop

How could I “have a personal attack” on a football team?
I just pointed out facts about Kiskeam and their attack. Circa 10 points a game and the team won their first game on the very last day to avoid relegation.
What did I say about Kiskeam that was factually incorrect?
If you are going online and publicly slating an up and coming inter county footballer and say at the same time your buddy should be on the Cork team, you better have solid facts to back up that opinion. Otherwise you look like a bit of an idiot.
I can understand that your loyalty to your club teammate/buddy might cloud your judgement but still
Take 5 key players out of your club and tell me what scoring average they would have for a small club like Kiskeam that's a lot of players and to secure Senior A status for next year is a great achievement with the number of player they were missing and I think Kiskeam scored 1-11 the last day

Take 5 key players out of your club and tell me what scoring average they would have for a small club like Kiskeam that's a lot of players and to secure Senior A status for next year is a great achievement with the number of player they were missing and I think Kiskeam scored 1-11 the last day
You were talking about your buddy being so good that Corbett shouldnt be but your buddy should be involved for Cork..
I just pointed out the very very obvious
Stop trying to move the goal posts now and make it about something else
I’d say put away the shovel now JT & stop digging..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cork Pride Parade
Grand Parade, Cork

4th Aug 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

Dmac Burns

The Pav, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼