Cork Footballers

I thought it was proved Powter is only a rumour?
Same langer was proved to have posted it twice the last 2 years during off season.
Corbett isn't confirmed either if you actually read the article 'all spend two weeks Down Under and are expected to visit a number of clubs who could have an interest in signing them professionally.'
I wish him the very best of luck and hope he is successful as you can't and should never stop a young fella from trying out professional.

I thought it was proved Powter is only a rumour?
Same langer was proved to have posted it twice the last 2 years during off season.
Corbett isn't confirmed either if you actually read the article 'all spend two weeks Down Under and are expected to visit a number of clubs who could have an interest in signing them professionally.'
I wish him the very best of luck and hope he is successful as you can't and should never stop a young fella from trying out professional.
Bit of a dichotomy here. I hope he succeeds for his own sake but for Corks sake I hope he comes home. 🤪

My advice (though I'm sure nobody needs it!) would be: Don't permanently move that far away for work. Rather, think about what kind of life do you want in 10/15 years time (albeit it's hard for a young fellow to think that far ahead), and move (or stay) where you think gives you the best chance of that. Don't mind what others think, except those closest and most important to you. Wherever that is, here, there, or elsewhere, the very best of luck.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Complete Madness Ireland

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 4pm

More events ▼