Cork Footballers

Paddy power reckons Galway are just as likely to beat Westmeath as Kerry are to beat Cork. 1-10 for both.

They reckon Dublin are less likely to beat Kildare.

Am I wasting a journey?

Paddy power reckons Galway are just as likely to beat Westmeath as Kerry are to beat Cork. 1-10 for both.

They reckon Dublin are less likely to beat Kildare.

Am I wasting a journey?
You are and you know you are, they are trying hard but the level of player and tactical acumen is miles behind Kerry who will need to put downs performance.
I want you to picture 5/6 minutes before half time after Kerry get a run of points from cleaning up on cork kickouts and martin takes his time and lofts another loopy kick to the left hand side which is eaten up again…..do you want to be there to experience that again?

Bringing Hayes back would upset the apple tart and the apple cart. He choose to sacrifice a promising career as a Cork footballer to get splinters in his arse for the hurlers. Let him off. We’d be better off getting onto guys who actually want to play for Cork, ie Mark White.

Liam OD was flying it in a league game for Clon, looks in great physical shape, he mightn’t feature this weekend but he’s not far off.
Hayes was big off the bench for the hurlers and has a very promising career but you know that don’t you? More trolling.

You are and you know you are, they are trying hard but the level of player and tactical acumen is miles behind Kerry who will need to put downs performance.
I want you to picture 5/6 minutes before half time after Kerry get a run of points from cleaning up on cork kickouts and martin takes his time and lofts another loopy kick to the left hand side which is eaten up again…..do you want to be there to experience that again?
Sure fuckit it’s a day out.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Gaa

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼