Cork Footballers

Not being willing (or perhaps able, for various reasons) to give the required commitment at any stage is an entirely reasonable decision for an individual, and should be respected.

Of course not being prepared to give the required commitment rules somebody out at that time (and BTW I have no knowledge that applies to any particular case). However, that should in no way rule somebody out for the future. Circumstances can change, and if commitment changes then opportunities change - and I honor anybody at any stage deciding the are prepared to give the required commitment and making themselves available.

Not being willing (or perhaps able, for various reasons) to give the required commitment at any stage is an entirely reasonable decision for an individual, and should be respected.

Of course not being prepared to give the required commitment rules somebody out at that time (and BTW I have no knowledge that applies to any particular case). However, that should in no way rule somebody out for the future. Circumstances can change, and if commitment changes then opportunities change - and I honor anybody at any stage deciding the are prepared to give the required commitment and making themselves available.
Folks this is what happens to you if you get exposed to Waterfords Derek McGrath for more than 20 mins!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Dmode - Depeche Mode Experience
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Rising

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼