Boring Boring Forum....

AmadeusDC said:
hahahhahaha..........to be honest I was gonna sign it off with RANT OVER I'M TOO RATTLED just to stop someone nailing me with that. Seriously though, there's many a day I have nothing to do at work and come on here only to find 15 new posts, 12 of which are tit for tat crap. You're spot on about the managers thread though. Great read and even the best foreign players one was alright but both were flying and then same old same old once again. I dunno why it got to me today...........My theory is that there isn't an imminent Champions League round for me to be busy compiling stats on ;)
btw I'll send on the Excel I use if you still want it.

-AmadeusDC-

It's international week
Boring as fuck and no-one to argue with:)

PermanentMarker said:
Don't really read the soccer threads (Ireland related ones maybe) but I think this has been the best year for GAA posts especially the hurling. Good balanced views generally with an interest in the topic rather than in winning arguements. For some reason soccer threads seem to be the ones that decend into farce.

Have to say its the first forum I click on everyday for a bit of news and sca.

That's very true actually. The GAA threads or the local threads (Cork City aside) are always well worth a read. Touch wood this continues. The thing is, by being here in the states, especially not in Boston or New York I'm too far out of the GAA scene except later in the Championship so I get drawn to the threads on sports like soccer that I see more of here. What you say for the GAA threads actually could also be said for the Baseball/NBA/NFL threads. Not as many people posting but they rarely if ever come down to people winning arguements. -AmadeusDC-

AmadeusDC said:
That's very true actually. The GAA threads or the local threads (Cork City aside) are always well worth a read. Touch wood this continues. The thing is, by being here in the states, especially not in Boston or New York I'm too far out of the GAA scene except later in the Championship so I get drawn to the threads on sports like soccer that I see more of here. What you say for the GAA threads actually could also be said for the Baseball/NBA/NFL threads. Not as many people posting but they rarely if ever come down to people winning arguements. -AmadeusDC-

Yup, the Cork City ones are generally good too i think it was just the one last week which went a bit pear shaped

if people can accept

a) roy keane is a traitor who walked out on his country

and

b) rugby is a sham a fraud

then we can all move onwards and upwards

and Amadeus, you are rattled and badly rattled at that

POL said:
if people can accept

a) roy keane is a traitor who walked out on his country

and

b) rugby is a sham a fraud

then we can all move onwards and upwards

and Amadeus, you are rattled and badly rattled at that[/QUOTE

I confess, i did laugh

Sound said:
Issues that are over-
1) Keane
2) Munster
3) Cantona
4) Rio/Carra/Terry
5) Is Henry a bottler.

Move on.
I gave the best years of my life to the struggle, I'm not going to give up now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼