Boring Boring Forum....

nah, agreed. too much spamming and posturing,

..but it's quiet few weeks for sport, and United Liverpool Arsenal triangle of fixtures are on the horizon.

AmadeusDC said:
The same shit over and over again......... "rattled," "SFI," "you know nothing.....," "FFS," "Mockery," "Morons Forum"

This could possibly have been the first time I've ever typed the term SFI in a post and it'll probably be the last. Lads you all know your sports for the most part, I'll give you that. Some of the threads were class a while back, I'll give you that. There are few things as fun as someone who is completly talking through their hole getting exposed by hard facts (not opinions), I'll DEFINITELY give you that one but this stuff is getting old. If you've already celebrated victory in the wars against Rugby and Keanos legacy then move along and pick new battles or better yet just get back to what you do best and have a knowledgable discussion on various sporting topics. If the arguments in favour of Rugby have been truly obliterated as you say then why go back and start it up again? Same with the Keano thing. It's been done and done and done and done again so many times it's ridiculous.
Where did all the good debate and discussion threads go? Now, someone puts something up and even if it's an unrealated thread it'll be SOMEHOW back to the usual crap within a page or two.
I am not just picking out the SFI here but also the same opposing posters who argue on and on and on with these guys. Let it go. I understand some things will never work. Man U and Liverpool fans will always argue for example but with things like Rugby and Golf, just let the people who like those sports off in their own threads. Likewise if you like that stuff then stay well clear of a "Rugby is a gay sport, Discuss" thread. It's there to WUM and if you're sucked in then you're wasting time on a wind up that could have been better spent on your own sport.
I dunno, I'm just always on here......I like the discussions and what not but worthwhile posts are becoming few and far between because people WHO DO KNOW THEIR SPORTS are spending there time in personal slanging matches. btw Yes I am well aware that I've had many a pop at Liam2me across the forums but I've tried to cut this out. Also, in Liams case I don't think we are dealing with the knowledgable posters I'm addressing here. Anyway, when I see someone like StevieG getting bogged down in this sort of tit for tat thing it's last straw. As Lamps said, Stevie was always the diplomat. He kept to his point and rarely got dragged off into one on one arguments. That's good!!! If he's getting drawn to this level then there is no hope for the forum and that's shite!!!
Lets see Mon talk about Scottish football without Mickey Mouse league or IRA/Republican comments being posted instead of solid replys. Lets see Rugby threads be left to the Rugby heads. Same with golf etc. Let's see threads on Keano's Sunderland be left to exactly that and not Keane the player and especially not Keane the person. All i'm saying is give peace and quiet and discussion and debate and opposing opinions a chance.
RANT OVER.

-AmadeusDC-

Looks like somebody's rattled to me.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Buffalo Soul - Bob Marley Tribute

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼