Benny does it again.

Only one L in Pavilion historically.

Had a pint in there with herself earlier B.

Very impressive spot, has that Paris/NYC feel. I'd say it'd be lovely on a lazy afternoon with a good book.

3 security on the door when I was leaving, they must have got a tip off that Drucker was around town.

Great staff too, and excellent choice of bar manager. A right legend.

Had a pint in there with herself earlier B.

Very impressive spot, has that Paris/NYC feel. I'd say it'd be lovely on a lazy afternoon with a good book.

3 security on the door when I was leaving, they must have got a tip off that Drucker was around town.

Great staff too, and excellent choice of bar manager. A right legend.

Is Lee in there ?

Stopped off in Arthur Maynes Dublin for a drink there. €6.60 for a pint bottle of Bulmers. Jaysisss buuuhhd, as the locals would say

I'll be having a more budget friendly pint of Rising Sons award winning Irish craft beer next I think.

The place is busy, good to see a Cork business in Dublin thriving

Stopped off in Arthur Maynes Dublin for a drink there. €6.60 for a pint bottle of Bulmers. Jaysisss buuuhhd, as the locals would say

I'll be having a more budget friendly pint of Rising Sons award winning Irish craft beer next I think.

The place is busy, good to see a Cork business in Dublin thriving
Sounds about right for Dublin. I remember paying like 8 euro in Temple Bar once for a pint bottle. Got out of there sharpish

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Underground Ovation: Open Deck Night

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼