Benny does it again.

Heading to Canty's tonight if anyone is around. It's become my go to for a few drinks on a Saturday night before heading to the Mutton.

The bizarre thing about Canty's is that the girlfriend loves it. I'd have thought she'd think it's an old man pub but she really likes it.

I wish Benny would buy the old Bewleys and turn it into a cafe. If I won the lotto thats the building I'd buy and do up. Such a waste to see it empty.

Heading to Canty's tonight if anyone is around. It's become my go to for a few drinks on a Saturday night before heading to the Mutton.

The bizarre thing about Canty's is that the girlfriend loves it. I'd have thought she'd think it's an old man pub but she really likes it.

I wish Benny would buy the old Bewleys and turn it into a cafe. If I won the lotto thats the building I'd buy and do up. Such a waste to see it empty.
Any PROCCERS show up? Canty's and the Mutton, both great spots.

I wanted to check out the opening times of the Pav ahead of my inaugural visit so I typed "Pavillion Cork" into Google and it brought me to a Garden Centre in Ballygarvan.

There'll be some very disappointed hipsters when they turn up in Ballygarvan looking for a pint of triple hopped session ale and all they get is a cup of tea.

I wanted to check out the opening times of the Pav ahead of my inaugural visit so I typed "Pavillion Cork" into Google and it brought me to a Garden Centre in Ballygarvan.

There'll be some very disappointed hipsters when they turn up in Ballygarvan looking for a pint of triple hopped session ale and all they get is a cup of tea.

Try “the Pav.”

You gobshite.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼