Benny does it again.

They should pay him ffs. Lawyer my hole - Those sharks would charge an insane amount. Just ask Matlock. This one time, I got sacked from this hamper company called Eireann Express. Anyway a few weeks later they rang me up and asked me to come in. i says, grand. So I arrive in and they said look it was a mistake we shouldn't have rang you after you were let go but you can work for today and get paid. So I worked hard that day and I never even got paid. I kept ringing the mother fuckers saying "where's my money you mother fucks?" and they were like "the money went into your bank account" etc and I was like "it did in my hole!" Never got the money in the end.

You can’t exploit people like that. It’s not like taking a car for a test drive. There’s a probation period where employers can fire staff if they’re not suitable. But generating revenue out of someone’s effort and not paying them is theft. Also, as someone else said what has this got to do with Benny? He doesn’t indulge in this sort of thing, he’s a successful businessman.

A free trial to see if you can pull a pint and work a register? FFS

A good bar man is another days work, but thats hardly the person they are expecting on day 1

they should be named and shamed along with any other business engaging in this shit

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Randy Feltface
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼