Benny does it again.

What confuses me is that bars are absolutely crying out for staff, so how are they in a position to be offering unpaid trials?

Surely if someone says they want to work, they have a job?

And if you do a trial, how bad must you be if you're not offered a job after it?

I had a few pints with a colleague earlier in Maynes and we said we'd have something to eat. I'm not just saying it because I love Benny, but fuck me the food in there is unreal. Those mussels were as good as any served in Westport or Dingle. Outstanding tbf.

It was less than a tenner for a big bowl of them.

I had a few pints with a colleague earlier in Maynes and we said we'd have something to eat. I'm not just saying it because I love Benny, but fuck me the food in there is unreal. Those mussels were as good as any served in Westport or Dingle. Outstanding tbf.
I thought they only did sandwiches etc. I love mussles in white wine with shallots and garlic. They cook fast too. I remember they had them on the menu in one place I was in. You don't want to overcook them though. Ireland is great for fresh fish and molluscs. Some fresh garlic bread on the side too

I thought they only did sandwiches etc. I love mussles in white wine with shallots and garlic. They cook fast too. I remember they had them on the menu in one place I was in. You don't want to overcook them though. Ireland is great for fresh fish and molluscs. Some fresh garlic bread on the side too
Stuffy with your experience you should start up a cooking / food thread with your ideas and experience in the game.

On the Proc? I'd be laughed out of it
There used be a tread for cooking / recipes, Corkbhoy used pop stuff in there and there was a lad trying to kick off an online cookery profile putting stuff there as well. Then sunners came along and smashed it with the entire pineapple on a pizza scene and people were too intimidated to post anything afterwards 🍍 🍕

There used be a tread for cooking / recipes, Corkbhoy used pop stuff in there and there was a lad trying to kick off an online cookery profile putting stuff there as well. Then sunners came along and smashed it with the entire pineapple on a pizza scene and people were too intimidated to post anything afterwards 🍍 🍕
Was it any good? I don't mind pineapple on pizza if it's a very spicy pizza. We could start up a new one. You're a dab hand at the ol cooking too, mind

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Special Guest Award Winning Ray Harrington - Danny Ryan
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Soho Nights

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼