Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Yes, and today's "very small" cars are much bigger than the "very small" cars of the 70s/80s. Also, have you tried to get three child seats into the back of i10 in a compliant manner? There's €100 in it for you if you can! My parents had five kids in the back of a Renault - can't do that now.

Simple fact of the matter is that once a couple has two kids, a seven seater is almost a necessity - two adults in front, two kids in the middle row, plus space for friends/cousins/bringing other kids to sports etc. I suspect however that accommodating kids in cars (and how much easier height makes this) is something unknown to many cyclist/Green types due to low sperm count coz of a saddle squashing their balls.

The Paris vote was a farce - and also applies to all cars, not just SUVs despite the rampant disinformation.
Small is always small.....
1711577523447.png

It was reality and taking stock of the enormous damage cars have done to their city.

I would say that you are a car advertising companies dream demographic target market...............

So you do drive a Tesla?
A Model 3.

You have been found out mate.
Banging on about the Greens to maintain some street cred among the inbred fools here, but in real life, you are one of the people you pretend to hate.

That says a lot about you, mate. :D
So you admit to creepily trying to find out information about me from outside the PROC? That's notification to the Gardai level of stalking weirdness mate. You should get help. And I believe you have referred to me as rattled previously!? Don't worry though, I won't be following your lead and creepily trying to find out more info about you - coz I don't give a shit.

And what's this 'found out' shite? If you can point to a post by me criticizing EVs feel free to link to it - you won't find one though seeing as I've owned several of them FFS! In case you missed the memo BTW the Greens hate all cars, EVs included.

Small is always small.....
View attachment 31264

It was reality and taking stock of the enormous damage cars have done to their city.

I would say that you are a car advertising companies dream demographic target market...............
Ironically, you've actually proved yourself wrong - here's a pic of the old Fiat 500 versus the version you've posted:
Screenshot_2024-03-27-22-42-56-66_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
Would you deny the size difference?

And if I like cars.......so what?

Yes, and today's "very small" cars are much bigger than the "very small" cars of the 70s/80s. Also, have you tried to get three child seats into the back of i10 in a compliant manner? There's €100 in it for you if you can! My parents had five kids in the back of a Renault - can't do that now.

Simple fact of the matter is that once a couple has two kids, a seven seater is almost a necessity - two adults in front, two kids in the middle row, plus space for friends/cousins/bringing other kids to sports etc. I suspect however that accommodating kids in cars (and how much easier height makes this) is something unknown to many cyclist/Green types due to low sperm count coz of a saddle squashing their balls.

The Paris vote was a farce - and also applies to all cars, not just SUVs despite the rampant disinformation.
Little wonder the likes of Wank and the heroic Chicken Man are always so angry.
They are frustrated beyond belief :

Ironically, you've actually proved yourself wrong - here's a pic of the old Fiat 500 versus the version you've posted:
View attachment 31265
Would you deny the size difference?

And if I like cars.......so what?
The FIAT 500 is just tiny.
1711611436148.png

For example a standard car parking space is 5.0 metres x 2.5 metres in size.

A Ford Ranger pick-up truck (Howdy pardner) for example just will not even fit into the car parking space.
1711611551340.png
A BMW X5 just about squeezes in.....
1711611618844.png
Irelands top selling car (Hyundai Tuscon) fits in.....
1711611666301.png

So you admit to creepily trying to find out information about me from outside the PROC? That's notification to the Gardai level of stalking weirdness mate. You should get help. And I believe you have referred to me as rattled previously!? Don't worry though, I won't be following your lead and creepily trying to find out more info about you - coz I don't give a shit.

And what's this 'found out' shite? If you can point to a post by me criticizing EVs feel free to link to it - you won't find one though seeing as I've owned several of them FFS! In case you missed the memo BTW the Greens hate all cars, EVs included.

1EamonDunphy.jpg

Found out! A Nothing Poster!

Hysterical post *****Alert*****

Green Party leader Eamon Ryan claimed the Government is “on track” to reach its target of having 950,000 electric vehicles by the end of the decade. Mr Ryan said the Government will launch a new €100 million strategy next month that will see more charging stations installed around the country.

It is even Government policy now since 2023.

1711619099122.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼