Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

The point is the hypocrisy.
No M20, I'll fly over and back.
Tear up the city centre for drivers in Cork, I'll fly over and back. Carbon tax increase, I'll fly over and back.
Apparently no M28 til 2030 now ??? I'll fly over and back.
Don't worry, he's just proving his point. If he was paying for his flights himself there is no way he would fly over and back. He's all over the shop on this issue. The Batshit Crazy Green Party has no concept whatsoever of shame, irony, hypocrisy, or possibly all three.

GAb-zJhWIAAwxAL

Apparently, making the cost of flights more expensive will reduce the amount of "unnecessary trips"
And making public transport free would create more "unnecessary trips." By that logic, maybe the Batshit Crazy Green Party should increase the cost of a bus fare to €15 into town?
Think of all the carbon emissions that would save!

GAcDPP9W0AA1MS0

We shouldn't forget that this is entirely Sinn Feins fault and completely avoidable.

If they hadn't called this stupid motion of no confidence then none of this would be happening

Brilliant rationale there - it is "entirely Sinn Feins fault" that Eamon Ryan flys over and back from Dubai while at the same time berating rural dwellers for having the audacity to use private cars, or the elderly for burning fuel in their fires to stay warm.

Tell us you have an irrational hatred for anything related to Sinn Féin without posting that you've an irrational hatred for anything related to Sinn Féin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Brilliant rationale there - it is "entirely Sinn Feins fault" that Eamon Ryan flys over and back from Dubai while at the same time berating rural dwellers for having the audacity to use private cars, or the elderly for burning fuel in their fires to stay warm.

Tell us you have an irrational hatred for anything related to Sinn Féin without posting that you've an irrational hatred for anything related to Sinn Féin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He's joking ffs. 🙄

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Kates
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

2nd Mar 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼