Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Whats the Carbon footprint of his 4 flights with his squad of advisors?
Assuming he’s in economy class each return trip for him emits as much carbon as an average family car would.
In a year.

Hypocritical gobshite. Can’t wait to see him sign off on the extension to the runway at Waterford Airport for purely political reasons. Green Party MEP is from Waterford.

The point is the hypocrisy.
No M20, I'll fly over and back.
Tear up the city centre for drivers in Cork, I'll fly over and back. Carbon tax increase, I'll fly over and back.
Apparently no M28 til 2030 now ??? I'll fly over and back.

To be clear we are not a tinpot country.
Our ministers and head of state can't be slumming it on Ryanair.

But sure as long as the Dubs get their port tunnel and their airport rail link and M50 and Luas and Dart and Commuter Rail and electric buses........who gives a fuck about outside the Pale??? That's his attitude.

Tear up the city centre for drivers in Cork, I'll fly over and back. Carbon tax increase, I'll fly over and back.

But sure as long as the Dubs get their port tunnel and their airport rail link and M50 and Luas and Dart and Commuter Rail and electric buses........who gives a fuck about outside the Pale??? That's his attitude.
Unless it can affect the electoral chances of Green Party MEP for Ireland South, Grace O’Sullivan from Tramore, Co. Waterford who is against subsidising aviation, but now has to see if Eamon Ryan as Minister for Transport will approve a public subsidy of €12 million for Waterford Airport to allow low cost airlines to use it……

What to do, what to do…..

It is a load of shit, the plane is flying either way FFS and stuff like freight in the aircrafts hold or wind direction are much bigger factors in fuel burn rather than some ponce tree hugger occupying a seat on the plane

Just a few facts for you.

Re the M20: granted that has been an issue now for the last 25 years, but only last week, route selection has been slimmed down and it is happening.

Re the M28: Have you been on the existing N28 / Carrs Hill towards Ringaskiddy and Carrigaline at all recently?
That project is active, archaeology digging is ongoing and the site is being closed in on. A final construction contractor will be appointed soon.

As for Dumplin, I could not give a shit

Just a few facts for you.

Re the M20: granted that has been an issue now for the last 25 years, but only last week, route selection has been slimmed down and it is happening.

Re the M28: Have you been on the existing N28 / Carrs Hill towards Ringaskiddy and Carrigaline at all recently?
That project is active, archaeology digging is ongoing and the site is being closed in on. A final construction contractor will be appointed soon.

As for Dumplin, I could not give a shit
I live in Shanbally. There's no reason for another 7 years. It will pass my house by 100m. A concerted effort would have it done in 2-3 years.

Assuming he’s in economy class each return trip for him emits as much carbon as an average family car would.
In a year.

Hypocritical gobshite. Can’t wait to see him sign off on the extension to the runway at Waterford Airport for purely political reasons. Green Party MEP is from Waterford.
Ryan flies in business class - but let's his staff slum it back in economy. Same with fellow Green Catherine Martin

Nauseating pair of hypocrites. Ryan apparently claims he doesn't have any choice but to fly over and back (and over and back again) to the COP back slapping shindig. Guess what Eamon? All those working families you're trying to force out of their cars because you think they should use a cargo bike? They don't think they have any choice either.

I live in Shanbally. There's no reason for another 7 years. It will pass my house by 100m. A concerted effort would have it done in 2-3 years.
2-3 years seriously?
With planning laws and appeals and all that shite and not to mention of course that shower of NIMBY's in Rochestown/ Mount Oval that delayed the whole thing.

Maybe 2/3 years in another country but with leeches here in the civil service and the laws here the way they are, we are a long way off that

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

3rd Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Cormac Caoimh

The Richmond Revival, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼