Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

He reminds me of that loopy guy a few years ago who used go around on his bicycle dressed up like a Garda and he even had that white pole going up with a blue light or something like a blue light on it.
Someone robbed that guy’s bike and he hasn’t been seen since. It would be great if they could do the same with Sleepy’s bike.

Time to reintroduce the lynx.
"Sika deer are considered a pest as they graze on crops and “ring” trees, stripping the bark from the base, causing them to die. They are also thought to contribute to spread of diseases such as bovine and avian TB."

Those poor badgers were blamed for the spreading of bovine TB and nearly driven to becoming extinct when all along it was the Sika deer - who knew. It's akin to having a party and kicking yer favourite dog out of the house when all along it's been the neighbour who's been farting :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I thought our away with the faries greens wanted wolves brough back.
Is it lynxs now or both.
The peaceful propserous 26 county ROI is tiny..i mean if any of these greens got on a big bad plane and actually saw some of the world..they would see that the 26 ROI is tiny.
We can just about tolerate wild fox..badger and deer.
Culling deer works in pheonix park..gets rid of the old and weak ones and makes for a stronger healthier population. Plus..all the greenery that those culled deer consumed is turnec into lovely venison so there is no waste.
If only there was a vegetarian lynx - that'd tick ;) a couple of (window)boxes for the greens

You just know that brave Volunteer Sound_y is going to get savaged by a Lynx and a pack of wolves when he is trying to raise the tri-colour in Fermanagh in 2035.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼