Arthurs Day Gigs

sounds fantastic!!! which corporate gimp do i give my e-mail to in the vain hope of getting a ticket?

That's the best part Jim, we already have it! Your idiot friend gave it to us when we asked him to 'suggest' which of his friends might be interested. Expect an email soon. As long as you're between the ages of 18 and 30, of course.

Also, expect emails from all the unsigned but talented young people in bands I've never heard of or have the slightest interest in helping begging you for meaningless votes because I've dangled the mere whiff of appearing, for no pay, on the same stage as some sell-out, has-been, corporate-shill piece of shit musician in the hope that they'll be signed by some dying, desperate record label who see in their music the possibilities of corporate synergy and product placement!!

Last edited:
That's the best part Jim, we already have it! Your idiot friend gave it to us when we asked him to 'suggest' which of his friends might be interested. Expect an email soon. As long as you're between the ages of 18 and 30, of course.

Also, expect emails from all the unsigned but talented young people in bands I've never heard of or have the slightest interest in helping begging you for meaningless votes because I've dangled the mere whiff of appearing, for no pay, on the same stage as some sell-out, has-been, corporate-shill piece of shit musician in the hope that they'll be signed by some dying, desperate record label who see in their music the possibilities of corporate synergy and product placement!!

wow, even better!

Jim, can you print me up 1,000,000 of these please!

cromfest11k.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=147812921979212

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼