Arthurs Day Gigs

I wonder if those two lads who played guitar wanking on each other last year in Dublin are playing anywhere?

have been onto the lads and we're hoping to have them down for a night of arty wang twang at some point over the the diageo festivitities.

these guys are seriously gifted air wankers and i've been assured they've been holed up in each others holes for the last while, playing all kinds of interesting chords on each others mickies and generally just honing their crufts.

stay tuned.

Neil Hannon added to Cork lineup at the Savoy Theatre so the current lineup for the Savoy Theatre gig is:

Sea Sick Steve
Neil Hannon
Wretch 32
Bressie
Carl Barat

There are more tickets onsale Wednesday morning(14/9) for this and other Arthurs Day gigs. The Savoy tickets are 15+1.90 Tm fees, a total of 16.90.and tickets for the Brog, Reardens, Old Oak The Bowery are 7.50 each plus fees. I assume a pint of the balck stuff is included in the price !

!

Will it be as good as Cromfest '11, my entirely fictional Oliver Cromwell-inspired "music" event sponsored by [insert drink coporation here], the purpose of which is to shift a load of booze by having musicians play in front of lots of drinking, talking people who couldn't give a flying fuck who's up on stage as long as they get their free drink, in vain celebration of a morally-questionable and politically reprehensible historical figure, to take place in Galway (obviously) this year?

To Hell or to Cromfest!

Will it be as good as Cromfest '11, my entirely fictional Oliver Cromwell-inspired "music" event sponsored by [insert drink coporation here], the purpose of which is to shift a load of booze by having musicians play in front of lots of drinking, talking people who couldn't give a flying fuck who's up on stage as long as they get their free drink, in vain celebration of a morally-questionable and politically reprehensible historical figure, to take place in Galway (obviously) this year?

To Hell or to Cromfest!

sounds fantastic!!! which corporate gimp do i give my e-mail to in the vain hope of getting a ticket?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hollie McNish
Wavelength (Cyprus Ave Rooftop)

9th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼