anyone go see kanye west

so went to kayne fri night,thought it was amazing.the orchestra really made it ,when they did bittersweet symphony i nearly wet meself.he put on some show in fairness,great bit at the encore when he had all the quoates from his critics.not mad on the point thou.

I wasn't there but I heard that song Jesus Walks the other day and thought it was pretty good. So might check out his albums.

Point is a hole though.

rfrip said:
so went to kayne fri night,thought it was amazing.the orchestra really made it ,when they did bittersweet symphony i nearly wet meself.he put on some show in fairness,great bit at the encore when he had all the quoates from his critics.not mad on the point thou.

yeah orchestra were excellent,was delighted when they played eleanor rigby and bittersweet sympathy,overall it was a brilliant gig with jesus walks the standout track for me,only disappointment for me was the support or lack of it,that one keisha cole was shite!

yeah she was complete tripe,she did more talking than singing,americas next big thing apparently,god help us.she thought she was on oprah the way she was talking!jesus walks and all falls down were my standout ones,i loved it when he used to stand in front of the visuals above the orchestra.so wasnt epecting the little medley of al green,jackson 5 and a-ha in the middle!

rfrip said:
yeah she was complete tripe,she did more talking than singing,americas next big thing apparently,god help us.she thought she was on oprah the way she was talking!jesus walks and all falls down were my standout ones,i loved it when he used to stand in front of the visuals above the orchestra.so wasnt epecting the little medley of al green,jackson 5 and a-ha in the middle!

thats who it was,couldnt for the life of me remember who did that track,wrecking my head all weekend!sweet dreams at the end of workout plan as well.

Was at the friday night concert, qued for bout an hour and got into the pit, i have to say it was the best experiance of my life, he was totally up for the gig aswell as the crowd. The crowd went crazy when gold digger came on. Didnt agree with his warm up act (keisha cole) s bloody singer, at a rap concert? She might sound good to her own kind of fan but she definately didnt get the crowd into any sort of mood b4 Kanye came on.
Cant wait till he tours here again!
Anybody else there??

was there alright, gave the warm up a skip myself, had a few drinks upstairs, you could hear from there it didnt sound too hot.

I was there on Friday - did he do another track after Jesus Walks?

Thought it was a good show, a bit disjointed and sound was a bit muggy,
a smaller venue would have been great, kinda bizarre being at a hip hop show where there were more women than men there

Ya up the front I cudnt hear the music clearly! the point is shit though, bring him to the marquee next year is what i say! woulda hated been seated tho, looked back a few times nd they were just sitting there like it was mass? the pit had a great atmosphere.
where were ye situated?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼