Ana Kriegel

Is it just me or has this murder dropped off the radar completely in the last few days?

I know the murder in Cherrywood was a bit more dramatic but I would have thought the poor child merited a slot on the news at the very least.

Is it just me or has this murder dropped off the radar completely in the last few days?

I know the murder in Cherrywood was a bit more dramatic but I would have thought the poor child merited a slot on the news at the very least.

Apparently the DNA results should be back in the next few days. The teenagers that were with her have given differing accounts, so the Gardai are sorting through those and they're checking cctv etc.

This is the latest online:-

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...na-murder-once-dna-results-back-36937149.html

“The suspect has submitted his DNA in the case and arrests are expected in this case but this may not happen before the weekend,” a senior source told the Irish Independent.

Seems the chief suspect went to school the following day as if nothing had happened,

He would have had to, because he wanted his plan to succeed. There would have been eyebrows raised (sooner) if he hadn't gone to school, because, at that time, her body hadn't been found - nobody knew she was dead. She was murdered on the Monday and her body was found on the Thursday, so to avoid suspicions being raised, he went to school on Tuesday with no bother.

Fortunately for Ana and her family, there was plenty of DNA evidence on the scumbags.

He would have had to, because he wanted his plan to succeed. There would have been eyebrows raised (sooner) if he hadn't gone to school, because, at that time, her body hadn't been found - nobody knew she was dead. She was murdered on the Monday and her body was found on the Thursday, so to avoid suspicions being raised, he went to school on Tuesday with no bother.

Fortunately for Ana and her family, there was plenty of DNA evidence on the scumbags.

If so it would paint him in same light as venables and thompson,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

20th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼