2023 Senior A hurling

Don’t make a total gloryhole out of yourself. 🤦🏻‍♂️Learn the rules
Being thrown out was on the table as one of the sanction’s available under GAA rules..
Go back to Sky there with your talk of a replay for giving a free, penalty or a red card..
And another option was a replay. How often have you heard of a Gaa team been thrown out for such an infraction? More often than not its a replay.

Stop being so dramatic.

From a neutral pov....looking forward to the replay. It should be a cracking contest again and with an added edge to it now.

I actually think the winner will kick on big time from the game...it will bring them on a tonne.

I think we all had a fair idea that a replay would be the outcome of the appeal. A lot of people i met before news of any appeal said that penalties were a cruel way to be knocked out of the championship and a replay would be the right job so in truth we are getting the proper outcome and both teams can go at it hammer and thongs again above in the Pairc next weekend and may the best team win.
Should be a literal belter of a game now with the added bite in it. Bonus for Newcestown with the extra week rest

I’m hearing that mark Coleman injured his hamstring again towards the end of the match, this could be a vital blow going in towards the replay.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼