2023 Senior A hurling

I’ll give ya that.

Do ya not think the smaller clubs would be hugely disadvantaged? The big clubs will likely have lads who have been in high performance environments in abundance. I could name 5 or 6 right now who could do a job in Sars. What about the small fish like of St Itas, Harbour Rovers, Glen etc who wouldn’t have access to lads year in year out?

I see what you did there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I coach at my kids GAA club, don't get paid, but am a member of a different GAA club.
That’s interesting. As you aren’t a member of the club and aren’t employed (paid) either, how are you as an underage coach dealt with and managed? Unless the paperwork is very tight, I’d say you are potentially personally wide open.

That’s interesting. As you aren’t a member of the club and aren’t employed (paid) either, how are you as an underage coach dealt with and managed? Unless the paperwork is very tight, I’d say you are potentially personally wide open.

Personally wide open to what???

He's a member of a different GAA club and as such is surely covered to coach other members of the GAA.

Personally wide open to what???

He's a member of a different GAA club and as such is surely covered to coach other members of the GAA.
and as all vetting and coaching is done centrally all a club has to do is make a simple request to confirm that all is in order

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Che-k

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼