2023 Senior A hurling

Hurling is a uniquely Irish sport derived originally from the field of battle, so kids if started and managed young enough will fall in love with hurling ( thru skill development, bonding with their buddies etc ) and with their own hurley ( their own weapon )

Thoughts on semi finals? I see Bride Rovers and Carrigtwohill coming through. Very tight games but I think the football might have a negative effect on Newcestown this week with the conditions and extra time. Two good games in store if weather stays ok.

You'd imagine the football will have to have taken alot our of Newcestown. Would be some going if they can keep the level of performances they're producing

Newcestown vs Carrigtwohill - Carrig, Newcestown after a couple tough weeks and the weekend in football and extra time will take it's toll
Blarney vs Bride Rovers - Blarney, should have more fire power

This chould be a step too far for Newcestown, but if theres one club who doesn't deserve to be wrote off its them.

I only saw Bride Rovers against Na Piarsaigh and they were impressive. It was a battle and they had the bottle for it. If Finnegan is on form they will have a rattle off it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

10th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tanq & Tunes

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 3pm

More events ▼