2023 Premier SHC

Calm down there fella, the last time Cork played there was only 5 players from EC
There was 6 actually started from EC yah sausage🤣. Is 6 players starting from 1 division not good, if muskerry had that much they would be buzzing. 6 out of 15 is the most from one division. Only 4 started from the city.

Not sure will Imokilly defeat Sars. I mean they 100% could but other than challenge matches, all they've played is a p*ss poor Douglas and Avondhu - even though we might have given them some bit of a game I can't see it being enough to get over Sars who've had 4 games now

There was 6 actually started from EC yah sausage🤣. Is 6 players starting from 1 division not good, if muskerry had that much they would be buzzing. 6 out of 15 is the most from one division. Only 4 started from the city.
You said the majority mate, which obviously 6 starters does not make. Im delighted to see hurling thriving in East Cork, but have my issues with the number of clubs these divisional teams have access to.

I was at the Imokilly Douglas game and they were playing at a canter. They will only improve as it goes on and if conditions are poor I actually think that will suit them more. Imokilly by 4. I think it will be an EC final this year. Lets be honest hurling is strong there at the moment.

Imokilly 13/8 to win outright, others 3/1
Some club they are in fairness to them

I’m hoping Sars can put the last two disastrous years of inept leadership behind them and show just what a great club they are , weather won’t help them though

Midleton will relish these conditions, especially playing us as champions, it always suited their rough play, isn’t that right finbarrog? 🤣

I’m hoping Sars can put the last two disastrous years of inept leadership behind them and show just what a great club they are , weather won’t help them though

Midleton will relish these conditions, especially playing us as champions, it always suited their rough play, isn’t that right finbarrog? 🤣
I hear the Boylan bros gave a passionate speech at training last night, fellas were frothing at the mouth after it.

🤔
Club or division?
Where's their "clubhouse"?😉

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cork Pride: Party At The Port
Kennedy Quay, Cork City

4th Aug 2024 @ 3:00 pm
More info..

DJ Mystic Gold

The Old Town Whiskey Bar at Bodega, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼