2023 Premier SHC

There will be men, women and children galore getting out the blood and bandage of Cork to support our true club representatives in Imokil.
A man, woman and child you mean šŸ¤£

I hope Imokilly win at a canter.
Come on the blues (Sars blues) šŸ¤£

But sure if they are breaking the rules , why arenā€™t the ā€œbigā€ clubs objecting to it at board level each year??
Imokilly have broken no rules, just played by them .
Where did I say Imokilly were breaking the rules? And why are you obsessed by what the big clubs think? The Galacticos are the last thing on their minds šŸ¤£
So my question still stands ..

If imokilly didnā€™t come through their section like say , carbery or muskerry , then imokilly would not be even mentioned here as ā€œgalacticos ā€œ etc etc.
They are the Galacticos and the Barrs Junior B team would nearly come through the divisional section if the Galacticos werenā€™t there ffs, a joke of a competition
same in the camogie championship ā€¦ the ā€œbigā€ clubs crapping themselves , poaching players from all 4 corners of the island to try and beat the ā€œgalacticosā€ of seandun camogie..
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Donā€™t get me started on the Galactcaā€™s of Seandun Camogie, another fine club who have 20 years work put into their players. What a sham
I think we both know this comment is not šŸ’Æ factually true..
stick to facts please.
it is factually true
R&B beating the same old drum every year! Divisions are here to stay. Imokilly abĆŗ. šŸ˜ƒ
Tell that to Croke Park šŸ¤£

Last edited:
They are the Galacticos and the Barrs Junior B team would nearly come through the divisional section if the Galacticos werenā€™t there ffs, a joke of a competition
The Barrs Junior B team did reach the county divisional final last year with a star studded ex senior hurling / current PJunior hurling team packed to the raftersā€¦ all to win the 7/8 th grade county championship!!!

Some ā€œbig ā€œ club there šŸ˜‚

it is factually true
Itā€™s not factually šŸ’Æ percent true and you know it !!
How many of the st finbarrs senior hurling / football / camogie panels did not come through their great underage section ?
Take your time now !!

Iā€™m sure the number would be high enough to start their own galacticos team

I think you will find Iā€™m šŸ’Æcorrect in my point ..

Itā€™s not factually šŸ’Æ percent true and you know it !!
How many of the st finbarrs senior hurling / football / camogie panels did not come through their great underage section ?
Take your time now !!

Iā€™m sure the number would be high enough to start their own galacticos team

I think you will find Iā€™m šŸ’Æcorrect in my point ..
Go way ya langer, we won the premier senior hurling title last year with 34 out of 35 home grown Barrs men šŸ¤£

We reached the all ireland senior football semi final the year before and at a guess we also had just 1 player who didnā€™t come through our system

I think 2 out of 35 of the current senior camogie panel didnā€™t come through our underage system

Why are you obsessed with the Barrs? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

From Source To Sea

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼