2023 Premier SHC

Watching the kilkenny hurling and dublin football matches on tg4 last night i would say 8 k max jimmy. People are staying at home, and rugby and soccer has taken over

If Senior Clubs like Midleton , Barrs and Sars with vast array of Assets ( Political Funding, Playing population, excellent facilities, Inter County Players and Coaches etc etc have a chip on their Shoulder over a well organised Divisional team that promotes the game on their patch. Then i have to say that is Frankly Pathetic.
Well said Highway Man, I can only hope that Seandun will get there house in order so that someday our kids can have the chance to play senior hurling, they will play a poor grade underage and unless they are lucky enough to play college hurling it's their only chance, surely a hurling person from a senior club couldn't begrudge a child that opportunity, if they weren't lucky enough to be living in the area of a senior club.

If Senior Clubs like Midleton , Barrs and Sars with vast array of Assets ( Political Funding, Playing population, excellent facilities, Inter County Players and Coaches etc etc have a chip on their Shoulder over a well organised Divisional team that promotes the game on their patch. Then i have to say that is Frankly Pathetic.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who’s got a chip on their shoulders only ye the defenders of the Barony

If they played under the same rules as those great clubs you mentioned, and all other premier senior clubs there would be no issue. But we couldn’t have that because ye want yer cake and ye want to eat it as well

Not sure will Imokilly defeat Sars. I mean they 100% could but other than challenge matches, all they've played is a p*ss poor Douglas and Avondhu - even though we might have given them some bit of a game I can't see it being enough to get over Sars who've had 4 games now

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cork Pride: Party At The Port
Kennedy Quay, Cork City

4th Aug 2024 @ 3:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼