2023 Premier sfc

The likes of Brian Hurley are well used to looking after themselves in the heat re hydration etc. It's the younger fellas who will struggle with the hear & hydration. After all hasn't he just come back from a week of intense training abroad apparently😎

I hear it’s gonna be hot tomorrow again. You would think the likes of Hurley and the older Haven lads will struggle.
God help poor Brian if they put him in the full forward line as LOD will run the legs off and Brian being the earnest player he is, will try to follow him up the field. I hope to God they have the defib and oxygen tank on standby as it won’t be pretty for him if he tries to stay with Liam.

And if he’s centre forward then it’ll be TC on him, and all and sundry know how Brian feels about marking Clancy.

Not looking good for him either way. I predict Hurley won’t get a wink of sleep tonight.

I expect Castlehaven to win this game handy and progress to the business end of this championship where this will undoubtedly face tougher opposition. Clon are a gutless, weak minded team who got to a county final in 2021 by fluke. Brian Hurley will sleep like a baby, don’t you worry fox 🦊

Things are very quiet on here ! The Reality of leaving the page must be hitting poor FoxyTravis hard

Rumour is he is camped outside the pitch (hopefully he got his dates right this time 🤣) with “Time to say goodbye” on repeat on the radio

Come on the Haven!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Droppin' Science

The Pav, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼