2023 Premier sfc

It’s hilarious to see the Clon haters out in force.

We are perfectly set up to peak for the latter stages of the competition.

We will get over the Haven and onto the next, no medals handed out at this stage.
Envy…..
The brewery town are right in the mix perfectly poised for glory and judging by the exhibition given by the U10s at half time this famous clubs rise to the top is inevitable where they will stay for years to come.

Liam has been playing with Clon from the age of 6 and given his father was also a Clon legend, there was never any chance he would don any other colour than green and red.

Which players have Ross taken from Ardfield?

I know we did snatch Darragh Gough from them. Unfortunate for them but if a young lad wants to play at the highest level, in the country’s best facilities and with some of the best players in Cork, can you really blame him?
When’s he joining the Barrs? 🤣

I just remember being told it by a St James man a few years ago, I don't remember who they were. He just named 5/6 lads from the parish playing with Clon or Ross. Tough for a club with a small pick to lose that many
I wasn’t aware of any playing with Ross, maybe in the underage set up. Certainly Gough and John ODonovan (now playing soccer) were seriously good young players that transferred to Clon.

No doubt Gough big loss to Ardfield. But like I said who would blame him when Ardfield barely field underage teams and 2 miles in the road is on of the country’s most prestigious clubs.

Clon-Haven moved to Bandon. Presumably to facilitate a larger crowd as Enniskeane would struggle to cope with what will likely be a crowd of several thousand.

Great news from a Clon POV. Our record in Charlie Hurley Park is excellent. Nice wide pitch will suit our athleticism. I expect us to blow the Haven away around the middle. Whether we can stop the Hurleys is another dilemma.

Haven weren't happy with Enniskeane according to one of their elder statesmen. Bandon was their preferred choice from the night the draws were made. As for the crowd of several thousand, you do know that all clubs are playing at 4pm so it will be yer few ispini and the loyal haven fans

Haven weren't happy with Enniskeane according to one of their elder statesmen. Bandon was their preferred choice from the night the draws were made. As for the crowd of several thousand, you do know that all clubs are playing at 4pm so it will be yer few ispini and the loyal haven fans
Not all clubs my friend. Even if that was the case, which it’s not, I’d suspect there would be a few who might even skip their own clubs game in order to witness the footballing extravaganza that will take place in Bandon.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Open Mic

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼