2023 Premier sfc

Obvious they have only been here all the time for both those games - unbelievable commitment to the cause - Valley Rovers effort in the opening game v Clonakilty must have been like Christmas morning to them - they have itched, poked & scratched a known weak spot (ego) of Clonakiltys for months now, it looks like some of it 'stuck' last Sunday - after the next game their work will be complete, up to men further West now to get the job done, with a little help from their friends...Bandon...on the telly...no place to hide there...🍿🍿

Last edited:
Deal. I’ll take you on.
Strictly on the basis that neither of us will open another proc account. Deal?
Mon the Haven
No offence but you’re only here a wet week with a low post count. In contrast, Trav is one of the foremost and well known posters on these threads.

He would be selling himself short taking you up on that. One of the Barrs lads on the other hand….I suspect they wouldn’t be interested though, they resemble their footballers when it comes to the cojones dept.

They Clon lads will be on the missing list from Sept 11th
Maybe we will if there’s any posters here brave enough to take @TravisBickle up on his offer.
The only fella so far is a little known poster who’s new on the scene. Certainly not an equivalent to one of the forums best known and most knowledgeable posters in Trav.

I’m sure if a more well established poster put his neck on the line we could both be tempted. How about yourself bluesball? Have you got the cojones??? Or maybe R&B? Getting rid of a few Barrs men might be just the ticket to get this forum cleaned up.

Yer silence speaks volumes as to how ye really view this Clon team. It appears deep down that many posters on here actually realise this Clon team is on its day the best in the county.

i have not seen this present Clon team but i go on reports from those who are neutral and have seen ye play that ye wont be a danger to us given yere record this year.
On L O Donovan i am a big fan of his but until JC calls him back to the panel and L Fahy losses form he is playing 2 fiddle to Luke.

i have not seen this present Clon team but i go on reports from those who are neutral and have seen ye play that ye wont be a danger to us given yere record this year.
On L O Donovan i am a big fan of his but until JC calls him back to the panel and L Fahy losses form he is playing 2 fiddle to Luke.
Translation: you’re not willing to put your neck on the line as you clearly believe this Clon team are better than the Haven. Duly noted and appreciated.

Maybe we will if there’s any posters here brave enough to take @TravisBickle up on his offer.
The only fella so far is a little known poster who’s new on the scene. Certainly not an equivalent to one of the forums best known and most knowledgeable posters in Trav.

I’m sure if a more well established poster put his neck on the line we could both be tempted. How about yourself bluesball? Have you got the cojones??? Or maybe R&B? Getting rid of a few Barrs men might be just the ticket to get this forum cleaned up.

Yer silence speaks volumes as to how ye really view this Clon team. It appears deep down that many posters on here actually realise this Clon team is on its day the best in the county.
DEAR FOXY, THE DAY HAS COME, FOR I SHALL CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL FOR THE AGES!

Shall ‘Le Brewery Town’ win against the force of ‘Gleann Bearcháin’ this proposes that I shall deleted my account, an account sent from the gods above to spread the gospel to the good-willed citizens of the county. Prophetic prophecies in all walks of life shall be LOST if I delete my account, and will wreak havoc amongst the noblemen of Muskerry.

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE, FOR MAY IT BE A BATTLE FOR THE AGES!

gandalf-battle.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

12th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼