2023 Premier sfc

FT 6-6, big result for Carberry Rangers, beat Valleys and they will probably qualify, poor stuff from Clonakilty, serious lack of real ambition from them, they have no chance of progressing if they don't spread out their best players further up the field, cant be minding their full back line forever

I suspect the fast free flowing football team from Clonakilty, with a star-studded 60 man panel and an academy the size of Chelsea’s propping them up and propelling them to inevitable future glory will be very disappointed that they conceded 6 points today.

Full time, the all ireland favourites scraped a draw, 6 points each, I shit you not. Cork football is trembling.

As an aside the score in the half time u11 game was Clon 23-68 Carbery 0-1, the rumours are true, there’s at least 6 Cork seniors in that Clon u11 team

I suspect the fast free flowing football of Clonakilty’s star-studded 60 man panel with an academy the size of Chelsea’s propping them up and propelling them to inevitable future glory will be very disappointed that they conceded 6 points today.
But at least the best young fowards in Cork racked up a very impressive 0-6 on the other side

Clon will not be happy with performance but at the end of the day 4 points is still decent and they should get over the line next week.

I know there is a conscious effort to time their run this year, no one wants to peak in the group stages.

I won’t comment on the refs performance.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼