2023 Premier sfc

Barrs & Nemo tipping along nicely. Bars will have a nice task against Douglas the next day.
Good result for Ballincollig. The Haven might be turning a corner.
I suspect job done by Carbery today to get at least a point and will qualify. My god, Clon play abysmal football and deserve to finish in the senior championship at this group stage. Only Valleys are worse in this competition. Clon years at senior are over.

Last edited:
Credit to Ross, they’ve now drawn with 2 of the big 4. No mean feat. In all likelihood they’ll progress now with a win over Valleys.

Clon should still grab the top spot. They’re marginally better than the Haven.

To all the neutrals who travelled from far and wide, don’t let today turn you off west cork football. Come to Clon-Haven and you’ll see a festive of football, two great teams, two great clubs, who will go toe to toe and play with abandon.
Can't see Clon beating the haven.
Havens forwards will eat them up.

6 points all in a Cork SFC game , sorry but fuck right off.
Ross kept the county champions to 6 scores in last years 1/4 final (including a poxy goal). They are an ultra defensive team who slow the game down and look to frustrate better footballing sides.

That’s their game plan against the big 4, kudos to them, as I said before, David has to do what it takes when trying to take down Goliath. I’m not a fan of their style of football but I have great admiration for Ross as a club.

Ross kept the county champions to 6 scores in last years 1/4 final (including a poxy goal). They are an ultra defensive team who slow the game down and look to frustrate better footballing sides.

That’s their game plan against the big 4, kudos to them, as I said before, David has to do what it takes when trying to take down Goliath. I’m not a fan of their style of football but I have great admiration for Ross as a club.
6 points FFS.

Can't see Clon beating the haven.
Havens forwards will eat them up.
Shanley, Clancy, Liam ODonovan, Sean White. Fear not. We have the best backs in the county.

Lot of talk about Darragh Hayes before todays game. I hope LOD remembered to take him out his of his pocket after the game today.

Barrs & Nemo tipping along nicely. Bars will have a nice task against Douglas the next day.
Good result for Ballincollig. The Haven might be turning a corner.
I suspect job done by Carbery today to get at least a point and will qualify. My god, Clon play abysmal football and deserve to finish in the senior championship at this group stage. Only Valleys
Nemo Forwards are very average. Still relying on Kerrigan and backs like O'Donovan to chip in with scores.

Shanley, Clancy, Liam ODonovan, Sean White. Fear not. We have the best backs in the county.

Lot of talk about Darragh Hayes before todays game. I hope LOD remembered to take him out his of his pocket after the game today.
It's all well and good to have good backs. But if ya can't put the ball over the bar your wasting your time.
We all know how carbery line out as they know that's their best chance of competing. Which is fine. But if 6 points is as good as clon are ye aren't a top 8 club not to mind 4

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Big Daddy Can

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼